Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Topic a while back, but rant/rave about your current

deodorant (and/or antiperspirant).  Is it wedding strength?

Re: Topic a while back, but rant/rave about your current

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I just used Secret Platinum (I think that's what it's called) gel and it worked fine.  My wedding was outdoors. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ditto Lucy, use it the night before and the morning of for extra protection. If you want to get super serious you might want to consider botox. Both my sister and my friend did it because they have excessive sweating issues and they rave over it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Meghan - I've had the botox done as well and it is a lifesaver... Not the most pleasant procedure though and it costs ~ $1000 though it should last 6 months
  • Options
    Moneypenny424Moneypenny424 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I use Secret Clinical Strength and it worked well for the wedding.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Secret Clinical Strength. I know you're supposed to put in on the night before, but I only put it on in the morning and it worked great!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ditto ... used the Secret Clinical Strength before I went to bed and then freshened it up after my shower in the morning and it worked great!
  • Options
    jenvaletjenvalet member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can also get a prescription for Drysol.  I used it once a week for a few months and I can go without even wearing any deodorant/antiperspirant.  BUT, it can itch really bad, so the Dr. can give you some prescription cortisone too.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards