Massachusetts-Boston
Options

NWR: Kudos on the Leg/Torso Siggy Pics!

I've noticed quite a few girls have pics in their signatures of them with their FI--just from the waist or knees down.  I LOVE THOSE PICTURES!!!!When FI & I started dating we took several trips & had a zillion pictures taken of us.  Unrelated, he kept complaining that he didn't have enough cool graphic tees he liked.  So for our first Christmas, I took a few photos of us, cropped them to just our jeans/legs, changed them to B&W, and made them high contrast.  I had t-shirts made for him.  He LOVES them--they are his fav shirts.  He loves that they are us--but aren't cheesy pics of us grinning on his chest like a homemade t-shirt for grandma.  People ask him all the time what brand his shirt is--he laughs and is like, "those are our legs!"Anyway, KUDOS to the other girls who are into these cool, uniquely cropped photos!
Yay! Finally able to update my signature :)
by Shannon Sorensen Photography
My hubby & I rock the frock.
Bio

Re: NWR: Kudos on the Leg/Torso Siggy Pics!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    OOOH! I love the shirt idea - I may have to steal that! ;) I love this little picture of our feet, I don't know why... I put it in a prominent place in our e-pic album too!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Plus, I was also really tired (and getting a little creeped out) by all the pictures of us kissing... it was like kissing overkill... I have to tell our photographer that for the wedding, because she kept yelling - "kiss!"
  • Options
    jkeprosjkepros member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    erilou--I agree too many kissing pics is overkill...people get it, you're in love.  I love how the leg pics are so personal, like an inside joke--only you know it's you!  I think your pic is great--the colors convey a casualness.  It's modern, simple and chic.
    Yay! Finally able to update my signature :)
    by Shannon Sorensen Photography
    My hubby & I rock the frock.
    Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! You've now inspired me to go make more shirts... where will the madness end? I need an intervention... I also love foolforfood's pic of them holding hands - it looks like something out of a storybook!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey, I have one too! [IMG]<a href="http://i26.tinypic.com/2w2exqo.jpg" rel='nofollow'>http://i26.tinypic.com/2w2exqo.jpg</a>[/IMG]
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love those pictures too! And of hands holding, foolforfood :) I love pictures from odd or really low/high angles too.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay! Love it, fool!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ditto ditto ditto. here's a funny story: DH grew up in a farm town in the middle of nowhere OH where it as un-glamorous, un-hip, and un-chic as it gets. after we had our e pics taken, his little sister commented on all of the pics of our legs, torsos, etc, or pics with our heads or bodies cut off in funky places by saying things like, "what's with the feet?" or "where are your faces?" or "this is weird." oh towns with 2500 people...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards