Massachusetts-Boston
Options

MandahGirly****

Hi, i read your recommendation last night about a photojournalist photographer, John LoConte and I wanted to know....did you book him without meeting him? I filled out a request form on his website this morning and he wrote back almost immediately. I wrote him back via email saying that I want to meet him.....and now I haven't heard back from him!!!! He had no phone number on his emails or website so I can't call him either. HELP.

Re: MandahGirly****

• Options
    Scarlet856Scarlet856 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not Mandah but I did also book John. I met with him first though. He is usually really quick to respond to emails. GL!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yep we met with him before we booked him. He just sent me an email in fact saying that his email server broke so that may be why he hasn't gotten back to you :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh, he also just told me he is going to NYC tomorrow, so just in case he doesn't contact you in the next few days you know why :) HTH!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    okay, I heard back from him like a half hour after I posted this. Sorry, I just have under 8 weeks to my wedding date so I was getting anxious. I can't wait to meet him. His emails are so friendly and his prices seriously can't be beat! Thanks guys!
  • Options
    Scarlet856Scarlet856 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Barkerbride, He is super sweet and his pictures are awesome. I'm glad that he's available for your day. Let us know how it goes! GL!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards