Massachusetts-Boston
Options

***eoulett***

How did it go?!?!? I didnt think it was all that bad....some of those essays were not so hot!

Re: ***eoulett***

• Options
    eouelleteouellet member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey! Just jumping on really quickly and then heading out to do some errands before dinner (and DRINKS especially!) but yeah, overall it was not so bad, I think (I hope!) Umm...but the first essay in the AM...I just stared at it for like 10 minutes and literally could not think of one thing to say besides "the tenant is liable for failing to pay rent." Ha...I ended up coming back to it later, but I don't think I wrote a single thing about secured transactions, which in retrospect is what I'm pretty sure that question was supposed to be about. Oops! I think I did ok enough on the others to make up for it though. I guess we'll see November 15! Oh, and it was so weird how 1/2 of the MBE was WAY easier than the other, right? What were your thoughts on everything? CONGRATS!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ya, i don't know about that first one!! I started talking about partnerships and stuff! It probably was a secured transactions question! The first half was wayyyyy easier! I am so p.o'd though...for some reason on the Wills essay, I wrote that divorce DOESN'T revoke will....but I know in my outline I put that it did.  GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.  I'm hoping enough to pass, and I will be happy!
  • Options
    eouelleteouellet member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I talked about partnerships in the first one too a bit...but I think it also had to do with the fact that a PMSI holder's interest is automatically perfected...ugh, who knows. Aw, don't worry about the divorce thing...mind melts are bound to happen to EVERYONE so I doubt you're alone :) The important thing is - it's OVER!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards