Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Happy Poll

...to ward off the drama of yesterday1) Ice cream or cake?2) Harry Potter or Twilight?3) Laura Ingalls or Babysitters Club?4) Shoes or Dresses?5) FI/DH in jeans or FI/DH in a suit?6) Sex and the City or Greys?7) What should we do for next siggy challenge?

Re: Happy Poll

• Options
    edited December 2011
    1) Ice cream or cake?  Icecream2) Harry Potter or Twilight?  Twilight- You may call me Bella. 3) Laura Ingalls or Babysitters Club? mmm... Babysitters club. haha4) Shoes or Dresses?  Can't it be both? :)  Dresses. 5) FI/DH in jeans or FI/DH in a suit? SUIT!!!6) Sex and the City or Greys?  SATC-- greys is so 'blah' now7) What should we do for next siggy challenge?   Favorite way to jump in a pool. haha
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1) Ice cream or cake? sorbet! 2) Harry Potter or Twilight? neither? 3) Laura Ingalls or Babysitters Club? babysitters club! 4) Shoes or Dresses? Yes! 5) FI/DH in jeans or FI/DH in a suit? suit 6) Sex and the City or Greys? sex and the city 7) What should we do for next siggy challenge? favorite purse or best dressed celeb
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    haha ev, I was wondering if you would pick dresses or shoes ;)1) Ice cream or cake? ice cream!2) Harry Potter or Twilight? Twilight, jsut saw the mooovie3) Laura Ingalls or Babysitters Club? Laura Ingalls for sure, I used to play her with my Kirsten American Girl dall all the time4) Shoes or Dresses? dresses!5) FI/DH in jeans or FI/DH in a suit? jean, work boots and slightly sweaty tee from work ;)6) Sex and the City or Greys? SATC, carries preggo in the next movie??7) What should we do for next siggy challenge? something random
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1) Ice cream or cake? - At this moment, cake. Although 5 mins from now, it might be ice cream...2) Harry Potter or Twilight? HP3) Laura Ingalls or Babysitters Club? Hard one... I was a book-aholic as a kid... I'm picking both for this one. :o)4) Shoes or Dresses? shoes5) FI/DH in jeans or FI/DH in a suit? jeans!!!6) Sex and the City or Greys? SATC 7) What should we do for next siggy challenge? Best thing about living in Boston.
  • Options
    sunshine1084sunshine1084 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1) Ice cream or cake?Deeefinitely ice cream. Mint chocolate chip with the white ice cream though, not the green.Oh and two words: Nutella. Gelato. 2) Harry Potter or Twilight?Twilight. Ugh...it hurts my own feelings that I'm 25 and love a 17 year old vampire...3) Laura Ingalls or Babysitters Club?Babysitters Club. It was my dream to be in a babysitters club.4) Shoes or Dresses?I've been on a pretty intense dress kick lately...5) FI/DH in jeans or FI/DH in a suit?He looks amazing in both...6) Sex and the City or Greys?Sex and the City, I can't handle crying every week with Grey's anymore...7) What should we do for next siggy challenge? Nexy siggy challenge should be: "where i ate the best chicken dinner everrrr"
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. Why choose? If I could oink out without consequences, I would have both :-D2. Neither...although if we are going with a sci-fi-fantasy thing, you couldnt count me in for Star Wars3. SUCH A TOUGH QUESTION!! i loved both of these. I played dress up and pretended I was Laura, but later on when I was old enough to babysit, I always brought my "Kid Kit" because I wanted to be just like the BabySitters Club. 4. Dresses!5. FI just got a new pair of jeans that I loooove6. Sex and the City, obvs.7. Clever way of getting this in here, meaghan. ;-) how about a picture of a dream vacation place? i have a feeling that is totally unoriginal and has already been done a million times. i stick by my initial "yearbook yourself" challenge, then.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    haahaaa sunshine! "favorite way to eat chicken" i call marsala!and meaghan i love that you were an american girl doll afficionado. get this. i used to have the molly doll, and one year for halloween my mom made us matching outfits and i took molly around trick or treating...as molly. LOL
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I double vote for sunshine's siggy challenge. haha.  Chicken is by far superior to beef.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1- Ice Cream. I don't really like cake2- TWILIGHT. I am also 25 and in love with a 17 year old vampire...sigh3- Babysitters club4-SHOES. I <3 Shoes!5- Jeans. His butt looks so cute! TMI6- Both! I really love them both!7- Most bizarre wedding hair?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I LOVE the chicken thing hahahah... Spuccio, oh yeah I can not begin to tell you how obsessed I was with Kirsten and her time period.I am super jealous of your halloween outfit. I was also into Samantha and Molly. It broke my little heart when they sold the company to Mattel and started all the American Girl of Today stuff. ummm hellloooo it is supposed to be historical people! They jsut got a new historical one since they retired Samantha so that is exciting. Take a trip to the Natick Collection and see the AG store, it is AMAZING.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1) Ice cream!2) Harry Potter 3) Babysitters Club (don't know who Laura is...)4) Shoes (They don't discriminate when I gain 10 lbs!)5) FI in a suit...even though he wears one every day for work...when I get to see him in one I think he looks hot!6) Sex and the City7) I love this "Then & Now" that we're doing for the Oct. '10 board.
    10.10.10 Bride! Our Bio Updated 9/26
    image 129 Are ready to party! image 29 Party Poopers!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1) Ice cream or cake? Ice cream2) Harry Potter or Twilight? Neither!3) Laura Ingalls or Babysitters Club? Babysitters Club4) Shoes or Dresses? Depends on how skinny I'm feeling!5) FI/DH in jeans or FI/DH in a suit? Suit pants, no shirt!6) Sex and the City or Greys? Sex & the City7) What should we do for next siggy challenge? Fave Restaurant?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    3) Babysitters Club (don't know who Laura is...)oh no! You must read :) Little House on the Prarie
  • Options
    jenvaletjenvalet member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1) Ice cream or cake? Cake 2) Harry Potter or Twilight? Harry Potter movies, Twilight Books 3) Laura Ingalls or Babysitters Club? neither 4) Shoes or Dresses? Shoes 5) FI/DH in jeans or FI/DH in a suit? suit 6) Sex and the City or Greys? Sex & the City!! 7) What should we do for next siggy challenge? ?
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1) Ice cream or cake?Ice cream, but I love cake too- haha. I have a major sweet tooth!2) Harry Potter or Twilight?Neither3) Laura Ingalls or Babysitters Club?Babysitters Club- is it bad that I don't know what Laura Ingalls is?4) Shoes or Dresses?Both! A girl can't choose just one!5) FI/DH in jeans or FI/DH in a suit?Both again! FI wears suits/businesswear for work but  I love him in a nice pair of Seven's with a Lacoste polo! GRR!6) Sex and the City or Greys?My two favorite shows....love them both equally, but for different reasons.7) What should we do for next siggy challenge?Um, a picture of our fur babies!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    They retired Samantha???  Sacrilege!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    MrsandMrs, yes you can now only buy her things on ebay. I bet if you have her stuff you can make a killing selling it. The new girl is from Samantha's time period but is a Jewish immigrant. Her things are adorable!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    if we are going with chicken siggys, im learning how to put one in and going with a chicken parm-preferably on a sub roll. ha
  • Options
    edited December 2011
     I call chicken mcnuggies!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes, i think AG has gone in a new direction, but oh well. I remember when Addy came out and learning all about slavery and the Civil War. There is something lost when the focus shifts away from the historical aspect. Court, I think I might veto the furbabies. My pet is a turtle. Scalebaby?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1) Carrot cake. Moist, with cream cheese frosting. 2) Harry Potter. 3) Laura Ingalls. 4) Dresses. 5) FI in jeans with a blue button down (sweater optional) and brown dress shoes. 6) Neither. I never watched SATC and I Grey's got old for me two seasons ago. 7) Landscape or scenic inspiration (photo) for your wedding tone/palette
    Wedding Date: January 16th, 2010

Cycle #5: BFP on June 14, 2011 -- Due Date: February 23, 2012 -- Born: February 26, 2012
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I remember calling a family meeting when I was nine to convince my parents and grandparents why I should get Felicity for Hanukkah/Christmas.  Those dolls were so educational!  I remember being so shocked learning things about child labor and cholera.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1) Ice cream or cake? ICE CREAM!! 2) Harry Potter or Twilight? neither...don't put a stake through my heart :) 3) Laura Ingalls or Babysitters Club? Babysitter's Club. I used to wanna be Dawn 4) Shoes or Dresses? omg shoes. 5) FI/DH in jeans or FI/DH in a suit? in a suit...he looks so gangsta! 6) Sex and the City or Greys? SATC 7) What should we do for next siggy challenge? not sure if i can beat chicken, but since we're talking about cheap and cheesy weddings, how about trashy weddings??
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Finally able to get onto the boards today!  1) Ice cream or cake? Ice cream2) Harry Potter or Twilight? Harry Potter3) Laura Ingalls or Babysitters Club? Babysitters Club - although I did love my Molly 4) Shoes or Dresses? Dresses5) FI/DH in jeans or FI/DH in a suit?  Tough one - I'll go with suit6) Sex and the City or Greys?  I love both 7) What should we do for next siggy challenge?  I love all these ideas that have to do with food - or - we could do - place you and fi/dh met
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    meaghan....mcnuggies are CLASSIC!!
  • Options
    jkeprosjkepros member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1) Ice cream or cake? Ice Cream!2) Harry Potter or Twilight? Never read Twilight and only read the first Harry Potter....I like "A Series of Unfortunate Events!"3) Laura Ingalls or Babysitters Club? Totally Laura Ingalls--we used to play Little House on the Prairie with the kids down the street all the time4) Shoes or Dresses? OMG, hard to choose--I'll say dresses!5) FI/DH in jeans or FI/DH in a suit? I love him in jeans, actually anything casual, and the only suit he has now that fits him isn't that great, but I might love him in his new wedding suit he hasn't picked out yet!  :)6) Sex and the City or Greys? SATC7) What should we do for next siggy challenge? Hmmm...I'll suggest either favorite spot in Boston when you want to be alone...or favorite Halloween costume you ever wore!
    Yay! Finally able to update my signature :)
    by Shannon Sorensen Photography
    My hubby & I rock the frock.
    Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    and meaghan....please say you will have an assortment of dipping sauces for your chicken mcnuggets. if not, thats just plain ol' CHEAP!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1) Ice cream or cake? Both at different times and sometimes together  :)2) Harry Potter or Twilight? HP3) Laura Ingalls or Babysitters Club? Babysitters club all the way4) Shoes or Dresses? Dresses5) FI/DH in jeans or FI/DH in a suit? Fi in jeans w/a suit jacket and button down  :)6) Sex and the City or Greys? Both for sure7) What should we do for next siggy challenge? No clue, I'm not very creatve today...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1) Ice cream or cake? Cake, pls now at my desk. 2) Harry Potter or Twilight?  Can't it be both? ....if not, I'd rather be Hermione because I hate Kristen Stewart as Bella, but the love story in Twilight is so good. However, I would love to be able to do magic and would LOVE the ceiling at Hogwart's cafe at my wedding (wow, I just made myself look like a nerd)3) Laura Ingalls or Babysitters Club? Babysitter's Club...wanted Claudia's style. 4) Shoes or Dresses? shoes! 5) FI/DH in jeans or FI/DH in a suit? ....shoes, white Lacoste t-shirt and Red Sox hat.6) Sex and the City or Greys? SATC, Aiden season (6?)7) What should we do for next siggy challenge? View from your office window.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1) Ice cream or cake? Cake, frosted2) Harry Potter or Twilight?Harry Potter3) Laura Ingalls or Babysitters Club?Laura Ingalls4) Shoes or Dresses?Dresses, but very tough choice5) FI/DH in jeans or FI/DH in a suit?Jeans!6) Sex and the City or Greys?S&TC7) What should we do for next siggy challenge?Favorite baby pic? Favorite 80s movie? Favorite album? Post a pic of your DREAM bouquet? 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards