Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions

Outdoor with indoor options for ceremony/reception

I'm recently engaged and even though we aren't planning on having the wedding till April of 2014 I am trying to get a jump start on everything. We are having about 50-75 people attend and we are trying to find a place that is very intimate and resonably priced for the size of the wedding.  Any ideas anyone may have I would greatly appreciate them. 

Thank you :)

Re: Outdoor with indoor options for ceremony/reception

• I don't want it at a country club.  I feel like everyone does that plus we don't golf.  Doesn't fit our personalities.  Its going to be very casual.
  • I'd post this on your local board so people can suggest specific places to you.  In general, we had our ceremony on a beach and our reception was at a restaurant.  If there was inclement weather, we would've had our ceremony at the restaurant.
  • I'm not sure what whether or not you golf has to do with it. We don't golf, but we got married at a country club because of the kick ass waterfall it had for our ceremony location. So don't rule things out so quickly because you never know what they have to offer!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards