Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Wayside Inn Brides

Hey there. I got married on August 8 at the Wayside Inn. I used lanterns and left then there thinking that I would pick them up. But at this point, being that I am in Boston I do not want to make the trip. The lanterns are at the Wayside Inn in Sandy's office. I am going to tell them to toss them, unless one of you wants them. You can have them for free to use, to sell, whatever! You just have to pick them up. If you want them, let me know, and I will tell sandy you will pick them up. They are all white - about 50 of them - some of them havent even been used - in 12inch, 14inch, and 16in diameters. Also, I know before my wedding I was DYING to see wedding pics in the tent, and there were very little available. I am so willing to share my pro pics once I have them if you would like to see. Just give me your email address and I will email the link to you once I have them!

Re: Wayside Inn Brides

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi- You have just made my day! I've been trying to track down white lanterns to be used at our church ceremony (I'm not a Wayside bride though!) I'm willing to go and pick them up to take them off their hands. Can you tell me their height? Send me your email address and we can chat details. THANKS!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ooooh... if bostonbride doesn't take them, I will. My girlfriend is looking for these.  jenwindy at hotmail dot com
  • Options
    vizuetevizuete member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    bostonbride... email me at luzvizuete at gmail jenwindy, if it does not work out with boston bride ill email you!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Cool. I don't want to step on anyone's toes, but if it doesn't work out let me know. My best friend's wedding is next month and I offered to help her hang up lanterns at her venue.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    vizuete YGM:) Jen, I may not need all 50+ of them...if it works out, you may end up with some too!
  • Options
    vizuetevizuete member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jen - the lanterns are still up for grabs. Email me!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Vizuete-- can you send me some pics of the tent (with the lanterns)?   evseidl  @  gmail    
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    vizuetevizuete member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    evs - YGM!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards