Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Applying eyelash strips yourself...

Ok, for the life of me, I cannot do it on myself.  Is it just my novice hand, or is this entirely impossible to do?  I have a pair of MAC lashes that I want to re-wear this weekend, but I won't have any girlfriends on hand to help, just my uncoordinated DH....

Re: Applying eyelash strips yourself...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Did you check You-Tube ? They seem to have tutorials on everything !
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    this is weird, but FI does mine!  my hand shake a little, it's not noticeable until I try to do something like that.  He has a really steady hand and volunteered once...the rest is history
  • Options
    sunshine1084sunshine1084 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG thank you for posting this! I absolutely cannot apply them. Not even close. When I try, it looks completely rediculous and I'm always about 1/8 of an inch over my actual lash line.I think if you go to MAC they can apply them there for you. Or I've seen these little "lash holders" around...some new fangled contraption. It almost looks a little like a lash curler but supposedly it helps put them on.http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P130229&categoryId=C11091&shouldPaginate=true
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I bought them when I got my makeup done for my e-shoot, so maybe I'll go in there and ask for a quick tutorial.  I feel like an idiot though.Unfortch, DH is even clumsier than I am!If I don't muster the courage to ask a MAC consultant, I'll try youtubing it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love the mac strips.  Since you've worn them before you don't have to trim.  All you have to do is apply the glue, wait until it turns clear then put it on your lash line.  May take a few attempts, but you'll get it. :)
  • Options
    TheMintTheMint member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sometimes it helps to place them with a tweezer  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards