New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Special Occassions Bridal by Antonetta in Fishskill

Hello ladies,

I am wondering if anyone been to or purchase a wedding dress from this bridal shop? If so how was your experience?

Thanks for the feedback

Re: Special Occassions Bridal by Antonetta in Fishskill

• Options
    ssagessage member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i purchased a bridesmaid dress there 13 years ago (eek).  My friend, the bride, also got her dress there.  Only one BM had an issue but the rest of us didn't
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We ordered my sister's BM dresses there a few years ago and had no problems.  We ordered the dresses for my BM's there as well because the Bill Levkoff collection is cheaper there and alterations for BM's are included.  We do not have the dresses yet though.  I do not know anyone who has ordered their bridal gown there though.
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't know a bride that has purchased her gown here. I do know my Aunt who purchased her "mother-of-the-bride" gown here, when my cousin had gotten married. Her dress was over $400.00. There was a similar dress in JC Penny's or Macy's that was a quarter of that price! I would go in there with an open mind and a budget, make sure to ask about alterations. Good luck! Also, if you are in the area, go to Lady Grey in Beacon, and see Tina. Your experience there will be amazing!
    December 2011 siggy challenge- Furbabies Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards