New York-Hudson Valley

Shadow Lawn?

Does anyone have any information on Shadow Lawn in High Falls?  I know the site fee already but I'm finding it hard to determine if they're within my budget because of all the extra expenses involved.  Can anyone give me a good estimate of what their total wedding cost is if they got  married at Shadow Lawn. 

And any vendor reccomendations would be helpful too.  I need a DJ/band, caterer, florist, rentals, offiant, transportation....the whole nine yards.

Thanks!

Re: Shadow Lawn?

• I went there and looked it- its gorgeous..but it did creep up over my budget b/c of all the additional rental fees ( you have to rent portable toliets and costs go up if you are doing something nice than a port-a-potty!)  shadow lawn provides a great deal of vendor contacts and they all have ranges based on what you want to spend.  another barn like venue that i heard is a lot more willing to work within budget is apple barn farm in germantown...  good luck!
    (there was an event manager listed in their groupings...she said for her type of planning at shadow lawn you should expect to spend around $400 per person and up....
  • What is the site fee at shadow lawn. I've been looking everywhere and can't get in touch with them. I just want to know if it's even conceivable in our budget. Thanks for the help!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards