New York-Hudson Valley
Options

parent album diy?

So we recently got our wedding album and it is gorgeous...I really love it!  They did a great job.  Since our apt is so cramped, we are keeping it at my mom's...My mom is in love with the darn thing anyhow...lol
So the situation is that my photographer wound up being a lot more $ than we anticipated and parent albums were not a part of the package. If I do get parent albums it will cost a lot of $.
 However, I really think my mom would like an album so I was thinking of trying to use the proofs and do a DIY album?  Has anyone done this?  Any good tips/ideas or places/sites to get a really nice album ( like the actual book)
Any help or ideas or sharing of wht you did for your parents is appreciated.

Re: parent album diy?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I saw a knottie post somewhere of her DIY album from mpix.com-it looked really good.
    GL!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    kristinanddankristinanddan member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    If you want to get them an album that looks a lot like yours for a fraction of the price - check out albumboutique.com and somersetalbums.com
    They both offer design services if you want, and they are actual albums, not the photobooks from sites like mpix and mypublisher.
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    do you have a MAC (or a friend that has a MAC computer) iphoto is an amazing tool, very easy to use that allows you to create a custom book, hard cover or soft, for about $50 - $75 ... it looks amazing, totes worth looking into.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards