Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Who's your photographer?

I'm putting together a list for a friend...wedding will probably be in NH, so someone who will travel to NH.  Can you please include link to website and approximate price range?  THANKS!
Kate ~ Mommy to Matthew 3/29/07 & Kylie 12/30/08 & Chase 3/31/11

Re: Who's your photographer?

• Options
    Scarlet856Scarlet856 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're  using: Johnlophoto.com The website indicates that packages start at $950. He will travel within New England.    
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My photographer moved, but my sister used MKD Photography and they were fanastic.  They were inexpensive when my sister boked them, but I think they've gone up since then. http://www.mkdphotography.com/new/index2.php
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lexi Photography...I love her!  She's in Merrimac, MA, which is v close to NH.  Packages start at $3K, e-pics are included in the album packages.  www.lexiphotograpy.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jo and Dave from Allegro Photography.  Prices may have changed since I booked with them. www.allegrophotography.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Erin Chapman of EC Imagery. ecimagery.comI love her :o) And I think we paid about $2,700
  • Options
    jkeprosjkepros member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dan Nystedt, Nystedt PhotographyHe's originally from NH, recently moved to the Boston area, but still does weddings in NH.  I don't know his current prices, but I think they are on his site.  When we booked him in March his packages started at $1900.http://www.nystedtphotography.com
    Yay! Finally able to update my signature :)
    by Shannon Sorensen Photography
    My hubby & I rock the frock.
    Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    www.kevinjacobusphoto.com Kevin is out of Nashua. Easy to work with, great photos, and makes everyone feel comfortable: My daughter's slideshow: http://mattandjill41709.synthasite.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Caty Morris out of Southern NH www.cmorrisphotography.com 2 shooters, unlimited amount of time day of, unlimited image capture, online hosting for 6 months, high res images on DVD and all rights to print ... $2100 Caty is phenomenal to work with and was my favorite vendor :-)
  • Options
    jenvaletjenvalet member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Melissa & Renee Tirado - www.tiradophotography.comI beleive their packages start around $4K?
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Amanda Perkins, she is in NH and is under $1000 for us. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The most beautiful wedding photos I have ever seen were done by Margaret Singer:margaretsinger.comShe photographed a friend's wedding and I really liked her approach. I am not using her for my wedding because she is outside our budget and I know a local photographer in Vermont (where our wedding is). Her packages start at around $4k.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Scott Metzger- he's amazing, he'll travel to NH (I think there may be a small fee if it's way up there), and I think his prices are very reasonable for the quality of work that he does.www.metzgerstudios.com
    *Kelly* MARRIED to the love of my life October 17, 2009!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Adriano Batti www.photographyboston.com Packages start at $2,500 We haven't had our wedding yet but he was a reccommended photog form our venue andd his pictures look pretty amazing! He's out of Medford.
    Marieke & Michael 5.14.10 Loving life with our 2 boys Anthony (3.22.08) and Dominic (due 2.14.11)!!!
  • Options
    BostonGirl82BostonGirl82 member
    edited December 2011
    Channing Johnson http://www.channingjohnson.com/I am obsessed with his work. He starts at $3500 w/o albums.
  • Options
    jamidandedbjamidandedb member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dan Nystedt - he's in NH.  $2-3k for his packages and his albums run about $150 to $300 (and gives discounts if you do duplicate albums - like for parent albums).  On two of his packages, he gives a $200 print credit for albums.  He was nice and even kept my drunken BIL in line for pictures. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    jamidandedbjamidandedb member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Scratch that...I didn't realize that Dan moved to MA....he still has two mailing addresses (one in MA, one in NH) so NH shouldn't be a problem for him.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    CapeMJA84CapeMJA84 member
    edited December 2011
    I'm another huge fan of Berryphotos.  They are fabulous!  We got full day coverage (so we didn't have to think about time restrictions) and got SO many beautiful pictures.  They do the most beautiful albums I've ever seen and are just generally all around cool to work with.  Our favorite vendor by far.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Agnieska Wormus from a Brilliant Photo. Can you see the photos she did for my in my post "Married: Photos Here!' a few up. I am really happy with them. She's in the 3K range.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Gwyneth Colleen - she's actually out of NH. She's in the 2-4 K range depending on which package you choose. www.gwynethcolleenphotography.com
  • Options
    robinmswrobinmsw member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using Margaret Singer.  She may be expensive, but she's worth every penny.  Our engagement pictures were amazing.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Scott Metzger - review in bio along with link to album proof and slideshow Packages start at $2000 for Saturday wedding during peak season (5/1-11/1), otherwise he offers a 15% discount each for either non-Saturday wedding and/or off peak wedding (I'm pretty sure that's the percentage...). [URL] <a href="http://www.metzgerstudios.com" rel='nofollow'>http://www.metzgerstudios.com</a> [/URL]
    Kristen & Matt - June 27, 2008
    We're married!

My Bio
  • Options
    kates2480kates2480 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    another adriano batti bride here. love his work. I think you used him for family photos a few months ago, right?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    caty morris! another poster mentioned her package info above. but her work is amazing. an aquiantance of mine had her for her e-pics/wedding and they were just stunning, the second i was engaged i knew i had to book her.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we are getting married next month and we just had our engagement photo session last weekend, pics turned out good, anyways, our photographer is Jane Lydick Staid she lives in Danville NH and we paid $2,000 for our wedding package, which I think is reasonable, she is very good and does this full time and is really into it, she is on the web just look up her name, good luck.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards