Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Good Morning!

Morning, ladies!! Congrats to those of you that got married this weekend!! Hope everyone else had a great weekend and has a happy Monday.
Marieke & Michael 5.14.10 Loving life with our 2 boys Anthony (3.22.08) and Dominic (due 2.14.11)!!!

Re: Good Morning!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I had such an awesome weekend and I'm incredibly sad to see it end :( Hopefully work this week will be good - Especially since my supervisor is on vacation this week! Hah! I can't wait to see the pics from all the Boston Knotties that got married this past weekend!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My weekend was pretty good. We had a memorial mini golf tournement for my cousin and the proceeds wen to the scholarship fund that was set up in his name but then I felt REALLY sick saturday night and woke up with a stupid cold sore. EW! Sunday I went to my lil brother's football game and then watched the pats   :(
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh and Mandah, your ring is GORGEOUS!! I though about going to an estate sale to pick a ring!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! I actually had a totally different idea of what kind of ring I wanted, but as soon as I saw this one I knew I had to have it. FI's cousin recently got engaged and they picked out an antique ring as well b/c they liked mine so much! Hah.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards