Massachusetts-Boston

Check!! and looking for ideas...

Had my food tasting tonight! It was all soooo amazing, Im so full!!We doing the semi DIY invites this weekend now that we have finalized the menu.. I was wondering if I could see your response cards. Need help and inspiration with wording. TIA

Re: Check!! and looking for ideas...

• edited December 2011
    ooo food tasting, I can imagine how yummy that is! So what did you chose for the menu??
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Yes it was awesomeee!! Salad and Rolls Tri Tortellini with a tomato basil cream sauce Chicken Cordon Blue and Salmon with Green Beans with roasted potatos Wedding cake and White Choclate Rasberry truffle....Hmmmm soooo goooodd!
  • edited December 2011
  • cazzysmithcazzysmith member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yummy & fun!Sorry I don't have a pic but here's the wording I used on our response cards: Please respond on or before October 7th , 2009   You may also respond via our website! www.theknot.com/ourwedding/Carolyn____&Chuck______   ___________________ and  ___________________   _____ will attend                    _____ send(s) regrets   Entrée Selection: ___Chicken Chardonnay ___Prime Rib          ___VegetarianI regretted not also putting the info about responding online clearly on the other insert I included with the invite, too, because even though it was printed in larger font on the response card, ppl I know to have internet access called asking why there wasn't return postage.  Annoying!
  • cazzysmithcazzysmith member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    sorry that came out messy
  • edited December 2011
    Ours was a postcard, and had this to the left of our address:I/We,___________________ Gleefully accept__ Regretfully declinePlease indicate your meal choice__ Chicken__ Vegetarian__Will be there for Sunday BrunchKindly reply by September xxx
  • edited December 2011
    That food sounds so delicious! :-) Congrats on such a big check.Look at my bio under "fun details"...I got a lot of positive feedbaclk on my reply card wording. Its especially helpful if you are worried about uninvited guests. Have fun with your invites!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards