Massachusetts-Boston
Options

expo this weekend?

anyone going to the one in boston on sunday... my FI is going with the hopes of scoring free cake haha he cracks me upare the fashion shows any good?

Re: expo this weekend?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Me and my FI are going too...the one Boston Park Plaza? I haven't been to this expo before...been to the New England Bridal one. Pretty sure the fashion shows will be good only because they are trying to make a sale the day!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My mom and I will be going! My FI probably would have come but I could only get 2 free passes and my mom and I have alot of fun at these things :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ive never been to one but i saw that my photographer was going to be there so i figured we'd go... my FI has a friend that just got married and all he talks about is free cake at these things... gotta love guys right?! hahashould be fun though! yes i meant the one at the park plaza... the website i got was greatbridalexpo.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oops, almost forgot about it!  I got tickets for us a while back and we are planning to go! :)  Never been to a bridal show with a fashion so I guess we'll find out if it's any good.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ooh found a clip of show preview on their website.  Looks pretty good! http://www.greatbridalexpo.com/showpreview.aspx
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    How do you get the free tickets?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards