Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Paradisus

I've been doing SO much research on a honeymoon destination.  We definitely want the Caribbean, so we were thinking Antigua or St. Lucia. But then someone mentioned the Dominican and the Paradisus. I read some reviews, and saw the website, and it looks great.Has anyone been to Paradisus Palma Real??

Re: Paradisus

• Options
    binkie2000binkie2000 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My husband and I went to the Paradisus Palma Real in June and absolutely loved it! It was the perfect place to honeymoon - you can do tons of activities, or do nothing but get sun and relax. We had an amazing couples massage, went horseback riding along the beach, drank delicious drinks (my favorite was the mudslide) in the pool :)...it was just amazing. The staff there was very nice. If you have any other questions about the Paradisus, let me know.
  • Options
    cefitz7cefitz7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's great to hear!  I was getting mixed reviews about different resorts and the Dominican itself, so I didnt know what to think.  Did you do the Royal Service or Reserve? 
  • Options
    cefitz7cefitz7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's great to hear!  I'd love to see pictures.  My email is cefitz7@yahoo.com. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    pictures sent, enjoy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards