Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Chairs question

For those brides that rented chivaris (or any other kind of chair), who set them up? Was it the venue, the delivery company, or you?  Did the venue or company charge you a set up fee, and if so, how much?

Re: Chairs question

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We are renting chivaris, and setting them up ourselves. We paid a delivery fee for them to be dropped off, but we'll be the venue that morning, so we're just going to set them up. Houskeeping (maintenance people here on campus) typically set them up for free (included in venue fee at least I think...) - they'll be around when stuff is delivered and so I think we'll just do everything together.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In my case, the caterer did it. The rental company did nothing more than arrive, set up tents and larger items, and take off.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The staff at my venue set them up. And, not there was no 'setup fee,' but I did pay a hefty $5000.00 site fee to book the date so I figure some of that better have gone to set up.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think either the caterer or rental company did it. My caterer arranged all of our rentals, but I'm not sure who did the heavy lifting. I'm assuming it was included in our delivery fee.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards