Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Photobooth help

Can anyone suggest a good company for a photobooth for a Boston wedding? Also, what is avg price for a 3 or 4 hour rental?Thanks!!

Re: Photobooth help

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Photobooth favors and were happy with them.  I think our rental was for 4 hours and a copy of the CD of all the photos was extra, which we bought for a total of around $1,000.I think it was worth it because all our friends loved it, got to go home with a little extra photo favor, and then we had a blank album out for them to paste their photos and wishes in rather than a regular guest book.We also personalized the bottom of the photo strip for free, which was a nice touch!Good luck!
  • Options
    Sarah1514Sarah1514 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used New England Photobooth for 4 hours I think it was like $1400? With that included 2 attendants that ran the booth and put together your guestbook for you. We have a link on there website and also a cd with full rights I would recommend them 110% great to work with!! Great value too as pp said, people LOVED it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I second Sarah! we had NE Photobooth at our reception and it was a huge hit. You get two attendants so it really is smooth and easy for your guests to both be going into the booth and then for signing your guest book. They were the first vendor I called to thank after our wedding because we were just so pleased with them. The attendants were professional and our guestbook has been such a barrel of laughs for us. Plus, I had the woman who designed my invitations and placecard (La Bella Rue) send to them an image for the bottom of our photostrips so everything matched perfectly. Our guests loved it! Totally worth it! Expensive, (I didn't tell my husband the price until afterwards!) but he agreed it was the best!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards