New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Airbrush?

Has anyone had airbrush done before, or know someone who has?
What did they/ you think?

Any rec's for Scranton, PA area doing airbrush makeup? Or for someone willing to travel there without being too overpriced? 
I'm aware that this is the NY board but it seems that airbrush is hard to find in the Scranton, PA area!

TIA!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Airbrush?

• Options
    carolsdaycarolsday member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know anything from PA , but i know someone who has had airbrush make-up done here in NYand it looked awesome !  I have had airbrush tan done and its great ,  but i'm used to it and knowwhat works for me

No matter which one your talking about one or both , definately get a test run done before the wedding . Way before the wedding (the tan )in case you dont like it , it has time to fade .

Good luck , sorry no info on pa
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am having air brushing done. I don't wear a lot of makeup so I wasn't sure if I wanted to do but my MUA assured me she could make it look very natural and that it wouldn't feel heavy. I loved it! My MUA is Nicole Francavilla - Beauty by Nicole. She travels, but I'm not sure how far and for what fee.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got a trial of airbrush makeup done and I didn't like it.  The color didn't match my skin quite right (there was a definite line on my chin, my face and neck were different colors), and I felt like it made me look kind of plastic/fake.  I prefer traditional makeup, but that's just me! :-)
    Anniversary

BabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards