RIAB85

Hey!!! 
Did you decide on a grooms cake?

Re: RIAB85

• Options
    riab85riab85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    HEY!!! yes... i ordered the nypd one!!! thank you so much for recomending her, I can't wait to see it in person, 46 more days lol!!

When I ordered I mentioned your name and that you told me about them, I will make sure to do it again when I speak with her in august for the final payment.

I can't wait to see the look on my fiances face when he see's it (and everyone else). I decided to do it at the reception, because I really wanted him to feel like there was something there for him and it wasn't all about me and how I had dreamed of the wedding!!

ps we found a vendor on Etsy that makes bullet cufflinks. I know it sounds weird at first, but its like the back round part and it  looks so cool, so I think that since we have a wedding party full of cops as well, its only appropriate hahah!! i'll post pics once they come in!!

Hope everything is great on your end, and you're enjoying the summer!!
  • Options
    MidgetteMidgette member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sweeeeeet!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy for you!!! 
    I acutally was facebook messaging her a few weeks ago and she said someone ordered it and saw it on the knot and it too me weeks to remember it was you!!!!!! LOL

Sooo happy you ordered it and you  and him are going to LOVE it!!!!
    Also glad you are doing it at the reception its the one thing i wish I did different. Def would have loved professional pics of it! 

Bullet cuff links!! Thats awesomeeeeeeeee! and soooooo appropriate!!!  Wish I would have found those!!! Def cant wait to see pics!!!!

46 days will flyyyyyyyyyyyyyy by!!!!!!!!

=)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards