Massachusetts-Boston
Options

La Sposa Newton?

Has anyone bought their dress from La Sposa in Newton? I just did and LOVE my dress but reviews seem to be mixed about the store. Thoughts? Thank you!

Re: La Sposa Newton?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi I got my dress at La Sposa! i couldnt have been happier! everything was perfect! i read the reviews and was concerned too, but i had a great experience there! the owner is very good at what she does and i would recommend her to anyone! what dress do you like? 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I bought a BM dress there and could not have been happier with the service. Bride got her dress from them as well and she was extremely pleased. Bride's mother uses a wheel chair and ended up in the hospital for a couple of weeks before the wedding. Owner and seamstress came to the hospital to fit her dress at no extra charge and even got extra fabric from the manufacturer to makeMOB a wrap and shoe bows since she was unable to shop for new shoes and accesories. Excellent about communicating and really went above and beyond to help bride out.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you both for the great info!! I ended up getting a Mori Lee dress, but haven't been able to find a picture of it online. I feel a lot better now about shopping there and will disregard the negative comments online!
  • Options

I need to get an Alfred Angelo bridesmaid dress for my MOH gig in October and La Sposa is by far the most convenient retailer for me.  Does anyone know what their prices/discounts are like for bridesmaid dresses?  If more than one of us went there do you think they'd give us a better price? 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards