New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Help me out...

Ok I'm trying to the G2G together but I want more people to be able to come...tell me what dates work for you....

I have off on July 7th(Wed)
July 16th
July 30th

The other 2 Fridays I will be in HM mode. Ladies who are skeptical about coming to a G2G I can say it's always fun, we eat, drink and talk about wedding stuff/FI and DH. It's fun so I hope you guys can all come.

Re: Help me out...

• Options
    AmyE911AmyE911 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I would like to get to a GTG. I don't think I can do the 30th but the other dates are fine.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I can do either 16th or 30th, 30th is probably better.  I'm not gonna lie Westchester scares me a bit, I dont go there often, lol
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Photobucket image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Of those dates I can do Wednesday, July 7 and Friday July 16. But, unfortunately, I can't do Friday, July 30  :(
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Chris you are such an OC girl! love it! I don't think I'm going to be able to make it to one this month :(
    336a Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-hudson-valley_out?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:113Discussion:cbe360fe-92b6-4259-9748-475076395308Post:555c9a2f-5eea-4406-a62c-1d739df0ece5">Re: Help me out...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Chris you are such an OC girl! love it! I don't think I'm going to be able to make it to one this month :(
    Posted by manda26[/QUOTE]

haha I'm such a country mouse, its so sad.  I work in Rockland and went to school in Bergen county, but crossing that bridge is a whole other world.  But I really do want to make this next one if i can!!
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Photobucket image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think all the dates will work for me, will have to double check the Wed. date.  I live 3 miles from the Palisades mall and don't work on Fridays so I'll be leaving from Rockland.  If anyone from Orange or Rockland not comfortable driving, we can meet at the mall and you can hop in my car. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Depending on the date, I may be able to make it!!  So far I have nothing going on any of those dates.  I would love to meet some of you!! I'll be coming from Rockland, as well!!
    Clare
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I should be able to make everything but the wednesday July 7th one...I would look forward to talking Post wedding and pre wedding with many of you! I miss the planning !!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What is G2G I'm new to this?

Thanks!
  • Options
    BellaSposa223BellaSposa223 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

A G2G is a get together. The girls on the board pick a restaraunt and we have dinner, talk about wedding stuff and whatever else comes up. It's a great time!

• Options
    BellaSposa223BellaSposa223 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ok so I tallied it up and the 16th seems to have the most people. What I will do is, the week of I will post to get an exact headcount and call for reservations. In the fb group, I will give everyone my cell number just incase, it's come in handy in the past.  Is Cheesecake Factory good for everyone at 7pm? I'm really looking forward to seeing all of you, it's going to be a lot of fun.

If anyone else wants to join in the mean time, just keep posting here to let me know that you're interested or send me a PM.

Jaimie
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    July 30th I can do. It's ok if you guys do it without me, I can always come to one in August if we do that!
    Part of That World Blog
    my read shelf:Jennifer (JSweetieXO) Cepero's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Unfortunately, I won't be able to make this one, but, I'd love to make the one in Aug.  Hope everyone has a great time!

Erin
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards