New York-Hudson Valley

Cheaper venues around Hudson Valley / Westchester NY?

Does anyone have any suggestions for cheaper wedding venues in the Hudson Valley/Westchester New York area or near the Poconos PA? I have family and friends coming from Long Island, and Syracuse, and I'm trying to find a good venue in between the two. Everything I'm finding is averaging $120 / person+. I'm looking for options around $75 / person, if not lower. 

Any advice??

Re: Cheaper venues around Hudson Valley / Westchester NY?

• I think you can find cheaper packagesat Poughkeepsie Grand Hotel. You could also try Villa Borghese. 
  • Try FEAST at Round Hill.  They are $90-$100/person, but that includes the service charge, which most vendors charge on top of the per person price.  So I think they are in your ballpark.  I would use them myself because it is a beautiful venue and a great value, but I have my heart set on a city wedding.
  • edited October 2012
    the mansion at colonial terrace in cortlandt manor.. tell them you are on a budget and they are very good about helping.
  • the mansion at colonial terrace in cortlandt manor.. tell them you are on a budget and they are very good about helping.
  • Try the Colonial Inn in Northvale
  • You can negotiate a package that suits your budget and needs.  We were very pleased with Christos in Poughkeepsie, and the price was reasonable.  It has a Country Club feel and the food is wonderful.  Chris tells you the price per guest, and that is the price you pay, including cake, table flowers, tax and tip.  Go to Christos!! Tell him Toni told you.. ;o)

Matt & I just had our wedding at Christos 9/23/12. Wow. The place is as immaculate as it is beautiful and elegant. The food was outrageous and bountiful. The filet was scrumptious -- Chris is very personal during the whole night. The grounds are stunning for pictures. The ceremony room needs very little decor since it is surrounded by walls of windows overlooking the lovely golf course. Everyone raved about it the whole night. Bathrooms are very tasteful and clean. The bridal room is spacious and comfortable. Even the cake cart is pretty.  If you are getting married or will be having any kind of event at all... this is the place to have it. So glad I chose Christos... it is truly an anointed place.
  • The Links at Unionvale is $75.00 per person
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  •  and also Lechambord is $69.00 per person
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thank You all! I will definitely be looking into all of these places! 
  • edited November 2012
    We are having ours at the fountainhead in New Rochelle on 12.7.12 and it was $80 a head before tax and tip. That includes full open bar, stations at the cocktail hour, sit down dinner, desert, cake, etc
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards