New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Florist- Final #'s Question

Quick question for everyone. When you booked your florist and gave them your # of anticipated centerpieces and other flowers and when your final #'s came in and you actually needed less than you projected, did your florist still hold you to the original cost discussed or make adjustments to your final bill?

TIA!

Re: Florist- Final #'s Question

• Options
    kristinanddankristinanddan member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    We didn't get centerpieces, but our total cost wasn't finalized until a few weeks before the wedding. The prices were guaranteed by the contract, but not the total.
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    he said that adjustments will be made depending on how many centerpieces we will need. the price per won't change, just the number needed. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We only paid for the amount of centerpieces...they didnt hold us to a minimum
  • Options
    mericherrymericherry member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I actually just did mine and it turns out i had more.  they should order the flowers based on your need. 
  • Options
    ssagessage member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Initially, we plugged in a number based upon the number of tables I thought we would have and discussed adjusting the number when I got the final count and had to tell them two weeks before.  As with the pp, the number of tables changed but not the cost/table so they didn't hold me to my original count but to the price per the table.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    my florist came in under! hes the best
  • Options
    Meliss5178Meliss5178 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!! This helps!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards