Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Bear Hill Golf Club

Hello,
I was wondering if anyone attended or is having their wedding at Bear Hill Golf Club?  I love the look of the outside.  I've heard its very old Hollywood which I love! 

Does anyone have any thoughts or photos of the inside by any chance?

TIA

Re: Bear Hill Golf Club

• Options
    Blueyed228Blueyed228 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Are you talking about the one in Stoneham?  I think you have to be a member there.  You may want to check that out.  Im not 100 percent on that info tho.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sunshine1085 had her wedding there a few months back. She may know. I live right near there!
  • Options
    sunshine1084sunshine1084 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Hey - I had my wedding there this past November. What's your email? I can talk for hours about that place :)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    sunshine 1084, do you mind sharing any info you have on Bear Hill Country Club in Stoneham?  I am planning on having my wedding there too and would love to hear from you?
    my email address is jdegois@aol.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    One of my cousins got married there....and no one was a memeber of the club. It was wicked nice there !
  • Options
    I'm very interested the Bear Hill Golf Club, have done a tour and have not been able to find any bad reviews of weddings done there.  However, I haven't been able to find a lot of reviews on weddings there though.  I'm having a really hard time envisioning what it looks like decorated for a wedding and how comfortable it might be for 135 to 150 guests.  If anyone has had a wedding there or has been to a wedding there who can tell me some more about their own experiences, in particular share some wedding photos-I would be very appreciative of any information.  Thanks so much!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards