Massachusetts-Boston

Venue: 300+ allow outside catering

Hello ladies, my neice is looking for a venue in the Boston and surrounding area that will accomodate her very large guest list and allow her to use her caterer of choice. She and her fiance are from Lowell and Dracut area so a venue in that area is also fine too. They want to pay for a reasonable rental fee. Thanks!

Re: Venue: 300+ allow outside catering

• marshallramarshallra member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It kind of depends on what reasonable is!! The South Boston Center for the Arts or the Thompson Island Conference center both hold that number and allow for outside catering. They are both 5000. The Cylclorama in the South End would also accommodate that number and runs more like 8,000 if memory serves.
  • edited December 2011
    A lot of venues also do tenting if they have a lawn, that would accommodate more people but like PP said I'm not sure what your idea or reasonable is. HTH
  • shoreshotz1shoreshotz1 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Museum of Science holds up to 350 (o;
  • edited December 2011
    There's a Portuguese club in Hudson that is very pretty and would allow for that size guest list. They also allow outside catering. Not sure on pricing.
  • RoyalOrientRoyalOrient member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks ladies, reasonable would be under 4 grand. I am going to look into some of the venues mentioned above. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards