Massachusetts-Boston

Awesome Bridesmaids Gifts

I wanted to get the ladies something special for throwing my baby shower (which I know comes after wedding planning, haha but thought this gift is awesome and would be great after a bridal shower or as part of their wedding thank you gift) Not only is it alot of money for the restaurant or hall and food for any shower, but planning, sending invites, and coordinating guests while it all being a surprise is hard work. After searching online for ideas - I came across this listing and ordered a custom necklace for each of them. I love them and the seller was great to work with - Everything is custom made to your preference of ring type, words or dates, colors, fonts, sizes/choices necklace. I did the circle with hole, white and pearl beads, my sons name in script - Nolan, with a bead necklance and I get so many compliments. You could do each bridesmaids name on it instead and the beads the colors of your wedding? She was very accommodating, had great communication and is beyond affordable. Great product, highly recommended :)

http://www.etsy.com/listing/72863957/circle-necklace?ref=v1_other_1

Circle Necklace

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards