Massachusetts-Boston

FS: Yankee Candle Rustic Lanterns & Tea Light Holder

I bought these for our original wedding plans to be used as centerpieces. They have been taking up much needed space and I would like to get rid of them, I purchased them on Yankee Candle's website over a year ago. All have been sitting in the box in orginal packaging except for two lanterns and two tea light holders. I would prefer local pick up since shipping would be costly.

I am located in Andover but would be willing to meet depending on time/place.

I have 12 of these lanterns. Candles are not included. They are a brownish-black color and perfect for a fall wedding with birds worked in. These were going to be our centerpieces when we were havig a fall/bird themed wedding. I prefer to sell all together and asking way less than what I purchased them for. Asking $85.00 for ALL lanterns.

I have 24 of these tea light holders. We planned on putting one on each side of the lanterns on the tables. Candles are not included. They are the same brownish-black color as lanterns. These are also all in original packaging except for 2-4 that were used for mock ups. I would prefer to sell all together but would be willing to seperate into two groups of 12 if needed. If buying all 24, $50.00, if buying 12, $30.00.

Thank you in advance :)

*EDIT: Please email me at jmob1923@yahoo.com as I'm not on here too much anymore! Thank you!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards