Massachusetts-Boston
Options

The International-Bolton

I was wondering if anyone had any feedback on The International in Bolton, I would apprciate it! It looks really nice and they seem to have a good package. If you have any pictures that would be even better!

I tried to search but it wasn't working!
August 2011: E-Pic! Photobucket
229 image Invited to celebrate!
191 image Remembered to RSVP!
26 image Can't make it
7 image Got lost on the way to the mailbox

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: The International-Bolton

• Options
    cdlnmfcdlnmf member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

i actually live right near there. its really beautiful. i've never been to a wedding there but ive been there for other events, its a golf/social club type place. its acually one of the more fancy places around here, so if you can get a good package then that is great! i mean, its definitly considered a more upper class type place and set in a really beautiful setting.. lots of trees and fields and gigantic mansions, haha. and close to the nashoba winery.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married there in April! Here is a picture I took of their ballroom last summer. But they are currently updating all the carpets, paint, curtains, etc so it looks a little different now. I got to see it last weekend when I was there for my tasting and the updates look beautiful. Much brighter and fresher than the picture shows.

So far the staff has been very helpful, accommodating, and flexible. Although my wedding is not for a few weeks, I would definitely recommend The International.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Any updates on the international? We are considering it for early winter/late fall but there seems to be very few wedding reviews or photos online.  I love the place but if our wedding is in the winter, we won't be able to maximize the daylight for outside pictures.  Any thoughts? thanks!
  • Options
    Anyone have or attend a wedding there since August 2012?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards