Massachusetts-Boston

Looking for a venue

I got married last year at the Bedford Glen Doubletree.  after the wedding we all hung out on their patio that had an amazing firepit, it was perfect.  My sister is going to get married next year and we are looking for a venue that may have a similar set up or just a nice common place for people to hang out other than someone's suite.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.  
thanks

Re: Looking for a venue

• Warren Center in Ashland has an outdoor fireplace.  My sister was married there during the winter. It was beautiful.

They are owned by Northeastern so if you or your parents are alums you get a discount (10% I think).
  • edited July 2012
    TheSlowskys beat me to it!  We are getting married at the Warren Center in Ashland in April.  They even offer late night snacks!

BUT they do require all fires are out by 11 pm :)
    White Knot Wedding Countdown Ticker 168 invited image | 61 are coming image | 10 can't make it image | 97 still need to reply! image
    RSVP Deadline: March 9th
  • The Bournedale Function Facility does late night fire pits. Its not a hotel but I believe you can rent cabins?

http://capefunctions.com/
    June 2013 January Sig - Honeymoon Destination
    Negril, Jamaica!!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • good to know...i did contact them and got some info.  thank you
  • Im goign to be getting married at Bourndale. Its beautiful and Darin has been great to work with so far.  I am excited to have the ceremony, reception after party and accommedations all at one place.  Plus I am excited about the bonfire
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards