Massachusetts-Boston

Shoes to Dye For Store in Natick

Hi girls!

I heard the store Shoes to Dye For in Natick is an awesome place to go for accessories. Any opinions? Experiences?
I am from CT and plan to take a trip up there Friday with one of my BM. Were in need of everything accessories!
Also, are there any wineries in the area that we can stop at?

TIA!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Shoes to Dye For Store in Natick

• edited December 2011
    I went shopping for my shoes there, and I would have felt comfortable buying from them. I ended up finding a pair that I liked more somewhere else, but from the experience's I've heard, they are great!
  • ebigelowebigelow member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went there last week...I felt they had a very good selection for shoes and accessories, but I just didn't find what I was looking for.  Good luck!
  • jenvaletjenvalet member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I didn't find shoes there, but I did get a veil.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I got my shoes there and a friend got their jewelry and shoes.  Not sure about a winery but there is a ton of shopping over there!!
  • edited December 2011
    Does anyone recall if they had low heeled shoes-- like under 2 inches but not flats?
  • edited December 2011
    I went there recently and it was alright but I don't know that I would make a special drive from CT to go there.  Some of the shoes I picked up the guy was like "oh we don't even carry those anymore because the buckle (or whatever it was) get's caught on your dress".  Umm then don't have them out on your floor for me to like.  I don't mean to knock them, I just think you can find what you are looking for in your area and online.  Some of their stuff was a little outdated IMO.
  • jenvaletjenvalet member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Honestly, I'm not sure I'd drive all the way up from CT.  Just order on Zappos and try on as many shoes as you want.  Free shipping both ways.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • tikki79tikki79 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
      I got my shoes from Shoes to Dye For...they have a 2" thick heel.  I really love them, but I think I have seen them online.  I looked at their veils, flower girl baskets, etc, but didn't buy anything.
      If you are interested in that particuluar store, they do have a separate online store .. http://www.dyeableshoestore.com/
      As for winery's....Nashoba Valley Winery is about 45 minutes from Natick  http://www.nashobawinery.com

• edited December 2011
    me and all seven of my bridesmaids got our shoes there.  they have a good selection if you're looking for dyable.  they were nice and they had all of them dyed within just a few days.

i'm really tall (and so were a few of my bm's) and we all found low heels that we liked.  here's a pic of the shoes i got there:

and all my bm's:

...hello out there!
    imageimage
    dx with anovulatory PCOS 2005
    off bcp 11/11
    2 rounds of clomid and 1 round of femara... no response.
    injectables/IUI 12/12... BFN
    02/13 IVF cycle converted down to IUI due to low follicle response.... everything crossed for that BFP!
  • edited December 2011
    I bought my veil there, it was literally a third of the price of bridal shop veils.  My sister and nieces had their shoes dyed there, and we all had a good experience. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • megandjaymegandjay member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I didn't find anything I liked. They do have a large selection of dyeable shoes, they were just all so uncomfortable! Althought I admit, I am very picky.
  • edited December 2011
    Karen's MOH - my shoes are 1.5 inches and I love them.  They had flats too.
  • chels51chels51 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I bought my wedding shoes there and the staff is very helpful.  I was in and out of there in like 20 minutes, which was great for me!  Next I just have to dye my shoes, and I'll be all set.
    They have a bunch of accessories as well, so it's definitely worth a look. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards