• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Massachusetts-Boston

Airbrush Tan Suggestions - Boston?

Hi ladies!

I went for my first air brush tan trial today and although I'm happy with the color the application is very blotchy and I have brown/white blotches on my hands and feet. I've made a 2nd appointment at a different salon (BosTAN) and wondering if anyone has had an airbrush tan anywhere in Boston that they could recommend?

Thank you!!
?Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairytale?

Re: Airbrush Tan Suggestions - Boston?

• edited December 2011
    I have gone to Perfect Tan (I think it's on Commonwealth) in the past. Didn't do anything for my wedding was going for the porcelain look. They did a good job though! 
    Oct1201212 Twins born at 34w2d, Allison, 3lb,4oz-Ethan, 4lb7oz, both 16 1/2 inches. Out of Difficulties Grow Miracles BestBuddiesBoy AprilPosseMultiLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I've been to Perfect Tan and they do a pretty good job.  If they've  hired someone to do it, the spa at the equilibrium gym on congress street does a good job.  I had one done two weeks ago before going to Mexico at A Different Concept day spa in Medford, and that's been the best one yet.  Only $28 too! (PS--getting that spray tan and using SPF 55 meant I was the only one at the wedding who didn't fry, totally recommend it!)
    4/29/12
  • edited December 2011
    It's about 15-20 minutes from the city, but my cousin is the co-owner of Advanced Airbrush Tanning on Winn St. in Woburn (right off rt. 95). Her name is Michelle and she (as well as the other girls who work for her) do an awesome job and have very good reviews on Yelp. I got sprayed by a worker of hers last May and looked GREAT for my one of my BM's wedding. Good luck!
  • pruemunropruemunro member
    10 Comments
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Amy!  I have just saved the link for Advanced Airbrush Tanning and will give them a try :)
    ?Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairytale?
  • edited December 2011
    You're welcome, pruemunro! I hear great things about all of the girls who work there so good luck!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards