Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Sottero Midgley Ladies Out There?

I'm having such a hard time findng "Tierney" RSM1082. I've canvased almost all of new england at this point?

Any suggestions? I'm 95% this is THE DRESS, but I need to try it on!  I thought I was completely done with planning until my original dress was a disaster and now I have to start over!!!!!!

Thanks ladies,
Lisa

Re: Sottero Midgley Ladies Out There?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I got Roma from the Maggie collection, but I bet there customer service is basically the same. I called their main line and asked who in the boston area bought samples of the dress I wanted. I was originally looking for "Beth". I found one about an hour from my house and went and hated it on me! So I cannot say enough- dont give up and order online- you never know!!
  • Options
    Blueyed228Blueyed228 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got my Maggie at La Sposa in Newton.  I would definatly call the maker and ask.  I got "Cassandra".  Dont give up.  You will find it!
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had a horrible time trying to find my Maggie Dress. all of the bridal shops I called said they could order it for me but I had to commit to buying it. That was until I visited New York Lace in Taunton. they were super helpful and agreed to order the dress as a sample for their store IN MY SIZE so that I could try it on. Check them out. Its by appointment only.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had the same problem.  I called everystore that carried that line and noone had my dress (ASM3265).  I ended up going to a store that carried the line and tried on a dress that was a similiar fit, took my chances and ordered it.  It came in and I LOVE IT!!!!  Good Luck :)
  • Options
    jwong1979jwong1979 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got mine at Mary and Tux in Nashua. They did not have it in stock and ordered it for me. Give them a try.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards