Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Hair and Makeup Sturbridge MA

Hi, does anyone have any suggestions for hair and makeup that travels or is in sturbridge ma which is affordable?  I really dont want to spend 300 plus on hair and makeup.  Also any thoughts on airbrush vs non airbrush?  I am not much of a makeup person so dont  really know.. thank you

Re: Hair and Makeup Sturbridge MA

• Options
    I just had my trial with Beauty Entourage. I did the airbrush option and I loved it. I don't wear much make up myself and it felt nice and light. They travel to you. I would check with them. I think if you go with airbrush it might put you over budget but, they have other options. They have been great so far. GL! 

They have people in Boston and Ct. I don't know which would be closer for you. HTH
  • Options
    I am going with Make-Up Artistry by Christy & Co! They are awesome and are right in Sturbridge!! My hair and make-up (which is airbrushed make-up and false lashes) is going to cost $200. I thought it was very reasonable... check out the website!

www.makeupartistry.biz
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    My vote is also for Makeup Artistry by Christy & Co.  I had Sarah do my hair and makeup and she was amazing.  My skin looked flawless all night.  It was definitely worth the money to me.
    Visit The Nest! image
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Our hair person is out of Shrewsbury and would definitely travel out to you.  Pics and review in bio if you're interested

http://www.ginajoubert.com
    Kristen & Matt - June 27, 2008
    We're married!

My Bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards