• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Massachusetts-Boston

Lakeview Pavilion

Looking at getting married at Lakeview Pavilion in January.  I know there is a $25pp discount, does anyone know the minimum cost, or guest count?  Is it worth the discount?  Trying to keep my wedding budget to 20K

Re: Lakeview Pavilion

• We looked at it and it seemed near impossible to have a wedding under $20,000 there.  I talked to two people I knew who got married there and their budgets were $25,000 and $30,000 respectively.  I know this is the wedding average, but it was too much for us!  We are focused on keeping it around $15,000.
    White Knot Wedding Countdown Ticker 168 invited image | 61 are coming image | 10 can't make it image | 97 still need to reply! image
    RSVP Deadline: March 9th
  • Their minimums depend on day of the week and time of day. For a Saturday Nightnwedding in June they said I had to have 175 adults (or at least pay for 125) Saturday day was different but I didn't ask because for me it wasn't an option.
    June 2013 January Sig - Honeymoon Destination
    Negril, Jamaica!!
    image Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I just got married at Lake View in April on a Saturday during the daytime. Our total cost was under $16,000 using the Gold Package. We got a discount of $10 per person and had to guarantee 100 people. We couldn't have been happier with how the wedding went and have gotten so many compliments on the food, the venue and everything else! Contact me if you have any questions!
    180image 113image 67image Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hello - We are getting married there on 12-21-2012 because its absolutly beautiful there in the winter! The minium for the winter wedding is 100 people and you can choose from the silver or gold package they provide. They have been absolutly amazing. Let me know if you want me to put you in touch with the women I have dealt with she has been amazing!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards