New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Marianne's Floral Garden.. and centerpiece help!

Hi Ladies,
I've been MIA for a long time, but it's time to get down to business! 

I am finally looking into a florist for my May 2011 wedding.  I have heard great things about Marianne's Floral Garden in Poughkeepsie.  Has anyone used this florist?

Also, I wanted to use cylinder vases for my centerpieces.  Did anyone do this, and if so, did you get them through your florist or buy them separately?

Thanks!!
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Marianne's Floral Garden.. and centerpiece help!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi,

Yes, I used Marianne for our wedding.  I can't rave enough about her work.  Her prices are reasonable and she went above and beyond anything that I could have imagined.  After my experience, I'll never go to another florist.  She allowed me to buy my vases on my own and this way all the money went toward the actual flowers, which meant that our bouquets and centerpieces were larger and fuller.  

I did hear from someone who wanted to see a mock up of her work that she charged $150.  I can't say for sure or not since I didn't really care to see a mock up before the wedding.  I felt I was in really good hands and didn't need to see an example.  

Good luck in your search, but I would definitely look into Marianne.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're using her for ours and we've had two meeting with her.  She's AWESOME!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    :) thanks for the opinions! I have to set up a meeting with her!
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards