New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Biggest Wedding Gown Selection

I'm looking in the Orange, Ulster or Dutchess County area.

Re: Biggest Wedding Gown Selection

• Options
    ssagessage member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dutchess...i would go with The Town Shop...they have tons of dresses

i don't know orange or ulster.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I highly agree with PP. I purchased my dress @ the Town Shop. They have a ton of dresses. The consultant who helped me was so friendly and pulled the one I actually loved and bought! Ask for Justine!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I third Town Shop.  They have a great selection, are very budget conscious and have a great eye for what looks good on someone.  Grace was my sales consultant and the dress I ended up buying was one she picked out but I had discounted because I thought it would look terrible.  It was fantastic. 
    Their alterations person is also great.  Dress fit like a glove.
  • Options
    ssagessage member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with Bat...that is also where I got my dress...I had Jiovanna and she picked my dress for me as well and I loved it.
    Their alterations department is amazing...I had Bruna...such a sweet, little old Italian lady...she was so awesome and patient and went through the bustle process with my mom several times (I needed a double bustle because my dress had lace over the satin and had to be bustled separately).

They also have tons of bridesmaids dresses there as well...a good selection to get an idea.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    wdubin122wdubin122 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ok, thanks everyone.  I had thought about going there before but I wanted to make sure I go to one with a big selection.  I am going up to NY next week and I will definitely check them out.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Town Shop really does have a lot of different designers. And a lot of dresses!

Also, to get a chance to try on a lot of dress styles in your size, you can consider going to david's bridal. Town Shop has lots of dresses in sizes, but may not have every style in your size. So,  just an idea.

Do you have any idea of style or designer that you are interested in? Often the manufacturer's website lists the stores that carry that designer.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards