New York-Hudson Valley
Options

surf club price

Anyone out there with any knowledge of surf club pricing I know it will vary depending on night and season but any ideas? 

Re: surf club price

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-hudson-valley_surf-club-price?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:113Discussion:d8bdcce2-1136-4790-ba8b-d6a7c7de8683Post:c978acd1-f54d-4d2f-85a0-a3127efa0cbb">Re: surf club price</a>:
    [QUOTE]I would really look into that more because I know Glen Island Harbor Club on a Friday night was $150 a person...there is a reason the New Rochelle Clubs are called "murderer's row" ...they overcharge like crazy
    Posted by rachael7183[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>From what I was told when looking, Glen Island is the most expensive in that area unless Surf Club's prices were raised after their renovations. </div>
    September 2012 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Thing about October-Yankees Playoffs! image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    i recently met with the surf club for a sat night  in the summer the price 135pp not including tax tip once you throw that in your at 180 pp.  The package includes a really nice cocktail hour with all the stops except obviously a raw bar that is about 15pp extra.  The package only includes cake for dessert. the crazy Venetian hour is 20pp but this does give you an extra hour.  the standard package is 5 hours.  and extra hour is 10pp.   Im gonna book the surf club for an extra hour and some extra dessert so i'm at about 190pp all said and done. i fell in love with it nothing else compares in my eyes.  the only other place that compared in my eyes was the marina del rey in the bronx the pricing was almost identical so I went with the surf club because the drive easier for my family. hope this helps! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards