Massachusetts-Boston

Robin Perry Gloucester JP

Hi everyone,

I've found a TON of excellent reviews online and in these boards for Rick Perry as a Justice of the Peace. Unfortunately, he's unavailable on our wedding day, but he recommended his wife, Robin Perry. We met with her last night and loved her! We checked online, though, and can't find any reviews of her services as a JP. (She also is a wedding planner and runs friendofthebride.org, and gets fabulous reviews on that front.) 

Has anyone had Robin officiate their wedding, or been to a wedding where she was the officiant? I know she's been doing it for about 4-5 years, so I'm hoping we'll be able to get some insight!

Thanks!!

Re: Robin Perry Gloucester JP

• We used Rick as our JP but used Robin for our invitations. Just having her do our invitations I would've totally had her be our JP if Rick couldn't do it. She's so sweet and very professional. Go with your gut and I think you'll love having her as your JP! Just a side note before my husband and I picked our invitations she met with us for an hour to let us look through all the albums then I couldn't make up my mind she let me take home some samples too. She then met with again to finalize everything. Good luck with the planning! Julie
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards