Massachusetts-Boston

Rehearsal Dinner

FI and I are getting married on the South Shore and we are looking for places to hold our rehearsal dinner. We are getting married in Whitman and our hotel is in Rockland. We are very familiar with the area however since we have such a large family and large wedding party we are having difficulty finding a place big enough for our rehearsal dinner! Bella's is 100% out because it can barely even hold our wedding party.

So far we have found that Vin & Eddies, Peppercornz on Main, and Ecco Trattoria can all hold our families and serve Iltalian food (which is what we want). Has anyone had any good or bad experiences at these places? We do plan on going to eat at all three but I thought I would check here first! Thanks! Smile
June 2013 January Sig - Honeymoon Destination
Negril, Jamaica!!
imageWedding Countdown Ticker
Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Rehearsal Dinner

• Vin and Eddie's is really good. Just curious, since I grew up in Whitman, where are you getting married? The Hitching Post in Hanson is nice (no idea if it's still there or big enough though)
  • We are getting married at the Church of the Holy Ghost and our reception is actually at The Villa
    June 2013 January Sig - Honeymoon Destination
    Negril, Jamaica!!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards