Massachusetts-Boston

airbrush makeup

Can anyone recommend someone that does airbrush makeup?  I contacted specialdaybycarolina.com .  They look reasonable.  I was just wondering if anyone had any other suggestions that are willing to travel to Hampstead NH.
Follow Me on Pinterest
July 2007 Photobucket
october 2012 Photobucket

Re: airbrush makeup

• Check out Special Events Beauty. They do airbrush and will travel, but I'm not sure if they will charge a fee to go to NH.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-boston_airbrush-makeup-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:89Discussion:44b6d965-1a28-49b4-a907-af1e845b35ecPost:86bf1140-3613-4369-8106-8ae223ddaff2">airbrush makeup</a>:
    [QUOTE]Can anyone recommend someone that does airbrush makeup?  I contacted specialdaybycarolina.com .  They look reasonable.  I was just wondering if anyone had any other suggestions that are willing to travel to Hampstead NH.
    Posted by shannie11[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Send me an e-mail and I will share my wedding pictures with you. My make up artist did a such amazing job!!! she does travel and she does airbrush too. fabijensen@hotmail.com</div><div>She charged me 200 for airbrush make up, up do, fake eyelashes and free trial.</div><div>
    </div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-boston_airbrush-makeup-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:89Discussion:44b6d965-1a28-49b4-a907-af1e845b35ecPost:86bf1140-3613-4369-8106-8ae223ddaff2">airbrush makeup</a>:
    [QUOTE]Can anyone recommend someone that does airbrush makeup?  I contacted specialdaybycarolina.com .  They look reasonable.  I was just wondering if anyone had any other suggestions that are willing to travel to Hampstead NH.
    Posted by shannie11[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Send me an e-mail and I will share my wedding pictures with you. My make up artist did a such amazing job!!! she does travel and she does airbrush too. fabijensen@hotmail.com</div><div>She charged me 200 for airbrush make up, up do, fake eyelashes and free trial.</div><div>
    </div>
  • I was in my friend's wedding. Her makeup person was Bree from Blushing Brides. She did AWESOME airbrush makeup. www.blushingbridesboston.com
  • Try Caitlin Murphy...I had my trial with her a couple weeks ago and it looked amzing! I'm not sure if there will be a travel fee to new hampshire but def worth a try!
  • Janis Cohen of Beautiful Faces is great. She's out of Waltham and I don't know if she would travel that far but she is very reasonable and does a fantastic job!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards