Massachusetts-Boston
Options

I just won a free wedding photography package!!! :)

Laughing  I don't know who you are using for your wedding, or who you are talking to.  But I just love these guys!  I signed up with Portrait New England last month and they just did a drawing for a free wedding.  I WON!!!  I think they are running the contest for a while so you can still get in...  Look on their facebook page for the contest.  Laughing

Re: I just won a free wedding photography package!!! :)

• Options
    Congrats, that's awesome. :)
  • Options
    Congrats!  I saw on FB that they awarded it (they are my photographers as well!  Lucky girl!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    JLP looks like we have the same photographer and venue. Lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-boston_i-just-won-a-free-wedding-photography-package?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:89Discussion:45e23dda-9d1f-4d7d-9dbc-2962b976b99fPost:9dec9d5c-c8d9-4b71-bc59-9f92dc3f5d7b">Re: I just won a free wedding photography package!!! :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]JLP looks like we have the same photographer and venue. Lol
    Posted by samantha24p[/QUOTE]

<div>LOL..I didn't realize there was someone else active on here with the same name. I'm going to try and change mine to not confuse anyone. I actually saw a few replies by you and thought to myself "I don't remember writing that"...haha..Good name by the way. ;)</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-boston_i-just-won-a-free-wedding-photography-package?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:89Discussion:45e23dda-9d1f-4d7d-9dbc-2962b976b99fPost:9dec9d5c-c8d9-4b71-bc59-9f92dc3f5d7b">Re: I just won a free wedding photography package!!! :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]JLP looks like we have the same photographer and venue. Lol
    Posted by samantha24p[/QUOTE]

lol!  Small world!  Are you using Arts bakery for your cake?  We haven't tried them yet and haven't really heard any reviews.  For your invites are you buying them through the country club?   Also, if you remember definitely posts reviews! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-boston_i-just-won-a-free-wedding-photography-package?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:89Discussion:45e23dda-9d1f-4d7d-9dbc-2962b976b99fPost:9020a384-f14f-4a46-8213-de41c7c6bbbf">Re: I just won a free wedding photography package!!! :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I just won a free wedding photography package!!! :) : lol!  Small world!  Are you using Arts bakery for your cake?  We haven't tried them yet and haven't really heard any reviews.  For your invites are you buying them through the country club?   Also, if you remember definitely posts reviews! 
    Posted by Jlp818[/QUOTE]

We are getting married next May. We are using Arts. Heard great things about them but never had anything from them before. We met with Flowers by the station. They were so nice and helpful. As for our invites we are using Vista Print. I get coupons from them all the time because I order from them for work.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-boston_i-just-won-a-free-wedding-photography-package?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:89Discussion:45e23dda-9d1f-4d7d-9dbc-2962b976b99fPost:0a437c6a-f02d-4e31-a6cd-83fa75191e68">Re: I just won a free wedding photography package!!! :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I just won a free wedding photography package!!! :) : LOL..I didn't realize there was someone else active on here with the same name. I'm going to try and change mine to not confuse anyone. I actually saw a few replies by you and thought to myself "I don't remember writing that"...haha..Good name by the way. ;)
    Posted by Samantha3434[/QUOTE]

I just read your post and was like WTH, why am I posting to myself and where is my ticker? Lol I love your name too!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards