Massachusetts-Boston

Any Lynch Park Rose Garden brides- past or future?

Hello all! Anyone out there have/having their ceremony at the Rose Garden in Lynch Park, Beverly, MA?  I remember going there once at about 13 years old and saying I was going to get married there. Took my FI and my mom 2 days ago, and it was perfect- they both fell in love, and I fell in love all over again!

For anyone else who did or is getting married here, what did you do about chairs and music/microphones? I know they say you can only have a small amplifier for music, but what about your officiant/you and FI/anyone doing readings? Did you just tell everyone to project? Tongue Out

Thanks in advance for any help! MWAH!

A pic I took looking out over the garden from the gazebo. To the left is the ocean, with a little rocky beach you can take pictures on!

Re: Any Lynch Park Rose Garden brides- past or future?

• I'm not a lynch park bride, but my friend is getting married there in July.  She's using a rental company in Peabody...events for rent, I think for chairs.  I don't think she had a choice on the rental company if I remember correctly.  I think she had to use that company.  Her officiant referred her to a company in gloucester for microphones.

• oh awesome, thank you so much! Is she on the Knot too? I would love to get her input on a few things.Laughing
  • I was going to get married at Lynch.  However I didnt feel that I wanted to pay the 500.00 fee for a 20 minute ceremony.  I do think it is beautiful but keep in mind that you must get your date way in advance because the days get booked fast.  Also, you may have to take the chairs away right after your ceremony. Most rental companies pick up rentals the day after the event. The other thing was you cannot, in the event that it may rain.......set up a tent. They recommend that you have an alternative setting to get married if it rains.  So you would pay the 500.00 AND if it rains have to go somewhere else????  I would put some thought into this...... best of luck.......and it is so beautiful especially in June!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards