Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Looking for recent or soon to be SALEM 43 Church street (the old Lyceum brides)

Our wedding is 3.5 months away now and I'm having some difficulty in dealing with the communication and service out the venue for our reception. There are numerous things that have happened to bring us to feel this way and I was wondering if anyone else is working with them, I would love to get some more information and other experiences from some brides or brides to be. I'm looking to talk to someone who is dealing with the new ownership. Thank you!

Re: Looking for recent or soon to be SALEM 43 Church street (the old Lyceum brides)

• Options
    My friend's bridal shower was just booked there. Her mother was very please with the guy she worked with. She said he is very accommodating. The shower is not until July so I haven't been there yet. I would show up to the venue if you are not getting a response. It's so nerve racking. Good luck!
  • Options
    The original owner is now the manager...George is his name.  Call and ask for him.  He "retired" when it change names ....but he is still there.  I heard the menu is different but the food is still good. 
  • Options
    We are getting married here in July 2013.  Wondering how your wedding turned out?  I hope it was beautiful and went according to plan!
  • Options
    I hope all is well for your July wedding!!
  • Options
    Hi Ladies,
    as a bride to be and working in the industry- 43 church I believe is going to be a new Turners seafood- not sure when it is happening-  I wanted to let you know I handle all weddings and Events at Ferncroft CC and still have dates available for this summer and fall. I'm sure so hectic with weddings being so close to date and I would be frantic- however  I can assure you myself and Ferncroft will make your day unforgettable and picture perfect. Please contact me at k.maffeo@ferncroftcc.com if you are interested in more information.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards