Massachusetts-Boston
Options

HONEYMOON IN OCTOBER IDEAS

Hi All
We are looking to honeymoon in October of next year. The first week to be exact. Our problem is that we wanted a beachy honeymoon with some fun activites but the caribbean is hurricane season.

Any suggestions?

Re: HONEYMOON IN OCTOBER IDEAS

• Options

what about the Mediterranean??

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Oh good idea. I iwll look into that now!
  • Options
    We're thinknig about San Diego for the same reason...
  • Options
    What about Aruba????
    We went there for our honeymoon last September. Aruba does not get the hurricanes.
    Its a great island, great food, relaxing, awesome weather. Not to expensive either.

• Options
    We vacation every September. Usually The Carribean or Mexico. It is our beach week. We have never had a problem. Many travel agencies even offer hurricane insurance. Europe has some great beaches but the cost will be considerably more. In fact the resort we go to in Mexico is wall to wall Europeans. They can fly all the way over for far less than going to the beaches in spain or greece. For bang for the buck in the fall you can't do much better than Mexico.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-boston_honeymoon-in-october-ideas?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:89Discussion:4ab9babe-2035-4ba4-92df-128d41e46958Post:874ee846-4adc-4f42-b992-673bde5239ab">Re: HONEYMOON IN OCTOBER IDEAS</a>:
    [QUOTE]What about Aruba???? We went there for our honeymoon last September. Aruba does not get the hurricanes. Its a great island, great food, relaxing, awesome weather. Not to expensive either.
    Posted by LyssaBella[/QUOTE]

<div>I agree, Aruba is beautiful and awesome that time of year.</div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>We're actually going to Vegas next Oct. for our honeymoon since we've never been. :)</div>
  • Options
    I agree with Aruba! We went there for our HM, our 1 year anniversary and next week for our 4 year anniversary!

~erin~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards