Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Vendor Reviews

We got married on September 1, 2012 and had the following vendors:

Venue -  Groveland Fairways: I had found Groveland Fairways through the caterer I was looking at, Cloverleaf Catering, who is a preferred vendor and had recommended it. I was on a tight budget as a DIY bride and when I had looked up the website the venue looked so beautiful I knew it would be over my budget. I emailed them and got a very quick response from Liz, the coordinator. She sent me all the information I could possibly need and I to my surprise it was in my budget. I set up a meeting to visit and instantly knew it was the perfect place. I had her reserve my date, brought my now husband back to see it and paid the deposit that day. Liz was AMAZING. SO helpful and so responsive. I swear she answered my emails back right away even if it was 10 at night! Our day was perfect and could not have asked for more. I can literally say there was not one problem and the day ran by so smoothly. My family and I loved it so much my sister is getting married there this New Years Eve. I would recommend it to anyone who asks!

DJ - Bellaire Music and Rick was our DJ. I had found Rick by searching through reviews and he always popped up as the best DJ at a very reasonable price. I had contacted Rick and felt very comfortable on the phone and decided to book him without even meeting him. He was so organized and on top of things he made my life so much easier. He has an amazing planner booklet to help you pick out and know all the songs you will need with different options and ideas to make the day perfect. After the wedding, before people left, they were already telling me Rick was the best DJ they have heard and have contacted me for his information. He was also under $1000 for the whole night!

Caterer - Cloverleaf Catering - Penny was awesome. Her tasting was free and she is super responsive to emails. She gets back to you so quick. I had a buffet and it was more than reasonable on price and I am still hearing raves about how good the food was. Because of her service we are using her for my sisters wedding and baby shower and also any other family ourings that may come up. 

Photographer - 1026 Photography - I had Kerri and she was absolutely amazing. We got an engagement shoot with the package to get to know her and we fell in love with the pictures the second we got them back. She also was super reasonable in price and her package came with two photographers. She is very responsive with her emails and communication and is also super nice. She is very creative and gets you to feel comfortable and open up to pictures so you can get some really great shots. I also like her page on facebook and she had teasers up of the wedding the very next day! 

Cake - Blue Ribbon Cake - Super reasonable amazing cake and amazing frosting. He pretty much only does the basic thought, chocolate, vanilla, red velvet, and carrot cake. Also only one frosting and for fillings you can bring in your own if you would like. I promise you though the frosting is amazing and his cake is always moist. I got my wedding cake, my sister is doing her wedding cake and we have gotten about 5 other cakes for other occasions and always consistent. He also does cupcakes. 

If you have any questions please feel free to email me at AlyssaC417 @ yahoo .com

64862_157110774322536_100000708424779_312151_6782220_n Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards