Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Villa Bride!

Hello all... I would love to hear from any/all Villa Brides. I am getting married there this November and can't wait!! If any one has any good advice/ideas for pictures/food or drink recommendations, I'd love to hear from you :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Villa Bride!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-boston_villa-bride?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:89Discussion:4eb41d47-5df0-4d58-9453-83a35bd487bfPost:4c500f8f-7db3-41fd-81d8-4e29b9c343cd">Villa Bride!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello all... I would love to hear from any/all Villa Brides. I am getting married there this November and can't wait!! If any one has any good advice/ideas for pictures/food or drink recommendations, I'd love to hear from you :)
    Posted by twentyxthree[/QUOTE]

<div>I'm getting married at The Villa in Novemeber as well! They have been great so far :)</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    November 2012 October Siggy - The Venue!
    imageVilla
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-boston_villa-bride?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:89Discussion:4eb41d47-5df0-4d58-9453-83a35bd487bfPost:88e0d0ea-4a26-4bc3-b7db-9c234bf6d119">Re: Villa Bride!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Villa Bride! : I'm getting married at The Villa in Novemeber as well! They have been great so far :)
    Posted by stephie25[/QUOTE]

Same here... I am getting married on 11/11. Who is your coordinator? I'm working with Katelyn! She's wonderful!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    11/24 for us :) We've been working with Sarah and she's been really good about checking in with me to make sure everything is going well planning wise. Are you going to the tasting next week? 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    imageVilla
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-boston_villa-bride?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:89Discussion:4eb41d47-5df0-4d58-9453-83a35bd487bfPost:8aa0fb76-1957-482a-9a7e-d4c3d6ea6424">Re: Villa Bride!</a>:
    [QUOTE]11/24 for us :) We've been working with Sarah and she's been really good about checking in with me to make sure everything is going well planning wise. Are you going to the tasting next week? 

I wish we could. Our work schedules are really crazy this month and we're unable to make it. We had to schedule our own, but we're going to try all of the food we want for the wedding itself. You'll have to tell me all about the tasting!!! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Funny enough the same thing happened to us! We are actually going to try to make the one in July or schedule one on our own if that  doesnt work out. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    imageVilla
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-boston_villa-bride?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:89Discussion:4eb41d47-5df0-4d58-9453-83a35bd487bfPost:1cee65b9-c8ad-4b6e-a8e2-7aa0078800f9">Re: Villa Bride!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Funny enough the same thing happened to us! We are actually going to try to make the one in July or schedule one on our own if that  doesnt work out. 

We have ours in about 3-4 weeks. Are you getting married in the Madera or Ballroom??
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Were getting married int he Madara room and then the reception is in the Ballroom. Or at least that's the plan. If someone ends up booking the Madera between now and then we will be doing both in the Ballroom. You guys? 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    imageVilla
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-boston_villa-bride?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:89Discussion:4eb41d47-5df0-4d58-9453-83a35bd487bfPost:666981b3-2d98-43c5-81b1-9c9ee5876b7b">Re: Villa Bride!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Were getting married int he Madara room and then the reception is in the Ballroom. Or at least that's the plan. If someone ends up booking the Madera between now and then we will be doing both in the Ballroom. You guys? 

We're just having the whole thing in the ballroom. We will be having our first meeting in a few weeks as well to hash out more details. That's a good idea to have the ceremony in the other room so that the turnover won't take any time. Are you having the cocktail hour in the ballroom or madera?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We're doing the ballroom for cocktail, it's bigger and I think easier to heard the guests in from. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    imageVilla
  • Options
    Awesome : good luck with the rest of your planning! :
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    You too! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    imageVilla
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards