Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Beantown Photobooth

Has anyone hired Beantown Photobooth before? I can't find any reviews on here for them. They have a great deal for weddings right now, but that makes me a little leery!

Re: Beantown Photobooth

• Options

I haven't heard of them but I would say follow your gut and if its too good to be true - it probably is.  I used J&B photobooth for my wedding last month and they were fantastic.  Reasonably priced, unbelievably professional and my guests loved it.

Good luck!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-boston_beantown-photobooth?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:89Discussion:510d3b60-d17a-48d2-bc72-1a8b1e82410ePost:991b430e-5fa2-4fa2-b513-c6c5a4e614a5">Re: Beantown Photobooth</a>:
    [QUOTE]I haven't heard of them but I would say follow your gut and if its too good to be true - it probably is.  I used J&B photobooth for my wedding last month and they were fantastic.  Reasonably priced, unbelievably professional and my guests loved it. Good luck!
    Posted by kmmalone26[/QUOTE]

I have been to several weddings in the South Shore where Beantown has done the photobooth. They are amazing and the owners are great to work with. I am hiring them for my own wedding. The photobooth is fun, quick and they put a book together for you with the picture and a written message from the guests. You can find them on facebook too.
  • Options
    The best!!! Cutest couple and they are so psyched about you and your guests having fun. That's why we hired them for our wedding. They're not just some generic people looking to cash in on the wedding game. They actually just got married last year too so they know what's up with the whole wedding scene.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards