New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Tuxedos

Hi Ladies!

I was curious if any of you out there has used the Men's Warehouse for tuxes...if so, how was the experience? Pricing? Our groomsmen are spread among three different states, so we need a place that is easily accessible. Any info/help would be appreicated.

Thanks so much!

Re: Tuxedos

• Options
    edited December 2011
    ooops..I meant appreciated... :-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011

We used Men's Wearhouse since my fiance's guys are spreadout across the US too.   We thought they had a nice selection and we were able to get what we were looking for.  There pricing varies, ours came out to about $160 per guy and it included everything.  The guys could all go to the Men's Wearhouse near them and get measured and order their suit and then choose where they wanted to pick it up.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes, they were convenient.  Just make sure that everyone tries the tux on before they leave the store (DH's shirt was way too big) and if possible pick it up early in case there are any glitches with the order.
  • Options
    kristinanddankristinanddan member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-hudson-valley_tuxedos-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:113Discussion:de3a1bec-ec40-4515-be55-379291043e8fPost:506a1df5-11aa-4d26-80e4-187057a31f30">Re: Tuxedos</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yes, they were convenient.  J<strong>ust make sure that everyone tries the tux on before they leave the store</strong> (DH's shirt was way too big) and if possible pick it up early in case there are any glitches with the order.
    Posted by colleenlew[/QUOTE]
    This.  The people at the store insisted that both my husband's pants and my dad's pants (they went to different stores at different times) fit, but they totally looked like hammer pants. They looked absolutely ridiculous. I almost totally lost it on them and made them fix it. My husband's pants were so long he was stepping on the cuff - they insisted it was correct, even after looking at the photo online of the model wearing the suit. And I can't even begin to describe how baggy they were.
    imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards