New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Florist Suggestions??

Next up for me:  FLOWERS!  Ceremony in Bullville, NY (not far from middletown), reception at Anthony's Pier 9.  Any suggestions of who/where to look for a florist?  (I'm looking to keep cost down on flowers as best I can, so suggestions for that would be helpful too!)  THANK YOU!

Re: Florist Suggestions??

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Call Lucille's Floral Design in Fishkill. I believe she is the house florist for Pier 9.  She did my flowers for my wedding at the grand and was absolutley fantastic to work with and her prices are great.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    James Murray Florist in Goshen!!!
  • Options
    yoko2011yoko2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You may want to try Adams Fairacre Farms - their number is (845) 249-2876; address is  765 Dutchess Tpke, Poughkeepsie, NY. Suzanne is doing mine and she was great with working with budgets and suggestions
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Flowers by Jo-Ann in Washingtonville! Can work and respect any budget!  My flowers were gorgeous and ive known and used her for years
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree with the person that said Lucille's. We got 5 bouquets, 1 toss bouquet, 8 bouts, 3 corsages and 1 satin flower basket with rose petals for 401 dollars total. Of course it all depends what kind of flowers you pick.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards